Royal Ambassadors reaches boys for Christ and leads them to become Ambassadors for Christ through commitments (developing biblical character) and virtures (living the on-mission lifestyle of the Royal Ambassadors Pledge). RAs is a Bible-centered, church- related, mission education organization for boys in first through sixth grades.
Benefits of Royal Ambassadors
- Gets Men Involved with Boys in a Mentoring Context
- Leads Boys to become followers of Christ
- Encourages an On-Mission Lifestyle
- Allows Customization and Flexibility
- Provides Spritual Growth for Your Men
- Share your vision with the church.
- Gather a support team.
- Determine how to do RAs in your church or in your home.
- Determine how many leaders are needed.
- Invite Leaders
- Extend a call for an RA Ministry Leader. Seek a person with a heart for helping boys be on mission with God. That person may be you.
- Schedule a meeting with parents. Talk to them about the benefits of Royal Ambassadors for their boys and the church. Encourage parents to be involved in their boy’s activities and Personal Growth Plan.
- Follow your church’s process for selecting/electing RA leade
Register Your Group
Visit the offical RA website at www.royalambassadors.org where you may register your RA group or download the RA registration form and mail to :
Children’s Mission Education
4200 North Point Parkway
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022-4176
Registration makes state and national Royal Ambassador groups aware of your chapter. You can then be informed of training events, RA camps, and other RA events.
Download a free RA Planbook at www.royalambassadors.org
RA LEADERSHIP TRAINING:
This link will take you directly to the podcasts on the RA Web site. These podcasts will be helpful to your RA leaders.