WHO DALE IS:
- Dale and Jill were married in 1986 and have three children.
- His education and experience in Business and Computer Technology prepared him for his role as director of the Business and Information Services Team.
- Education: LSU
WHAT DALE DOES:
- Serves as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Officer and provides direction to the Business and Information Services Team which includes the Business Office, Accounting, Information Services, Human Resources, Facilities Maintenance and Tall Timbers Baptist Conference Center.
- Serves on the Administrative Council as well as staff liaison to the Business and Finance committee and Properties committee of the Executive Board.
- Provides staff and technology assistance to the Credentials Committee and has management responsibility for the Annual Meeting each year.
SOME OF DALE’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS RELATED TO LBC MINISTRY:
- Credited for bringing automation and technology standards to the LBC allowing State Missions Services to operate more efficiently and effectively requiring less human resources.
- Developed various web-based data management systems that are in use by conventions and associations nationwide.
- Collaborated with a multi-state technology consortium utilizing shared systems and resources with more functionality of systems at a minimal shared cost.